Scale up your marketing and grow your business online
Book your free place on this informative series of 7, weekly webinars, starting @ 9.30am on Thursday 17th February.
Over the course of this webinar series, Buy-From give you the guidance, strategies and resource to supercharge your marketing and get your plans in place to grow your business online. From understanding your customer, to nailing your brand and succeeding on social media, these 8 webinars will be the perfect way to master your marketing in 2022.
Who is it for?
Any Marches based business looking to improve their online marketing and grow their business.
How has marketing changed? Understanding your customer in 2022 – 17th Feb
- How has the pandemic changed the way we do business?
- What are consumer trends and habits in 2022?
- How can you be a leader?
Is your brand working for your business? – 24th Feb
- The importance of a clear brand
- Can your brand grow with your business?
- How to ensure your brand is working as hard as you are
- How can you build your brand online?
Establishing your brand voice and creating an authentic social media presence – 3rd March
- How to define your brand voice and personality
- How to use social media to stand out from the crowd and tell your story
- Be a leader not a follower on social media
Leveraging the power of social media – 10th March (2 hour session)
- What we can learn from the best brands on Instagram
- Tips and features to help your business succeed
- Ethical and authentic Influencer engagement
- Take your business to the next level by understanding why and how to use LinkedIn to grow your business.
Blogging 101: Finding your voice – 17th March
- Understanding the power of the blog and how to use it to grow your business
The power of the email newsletter – 24th March
- How to write emails that people will want to read
- How to grow your email database
Creating loyalty and building community – 31st March
- Is there such a thing as customer loyalty?
- Everything you need to know to nail the customer experience and build your community
About your facilitator
Louise is a creative, commercial marketer with a passion for communication and collaboration who has been running Buy-From since 2015.
20 years of communication experience has resulted in her leadership of a dynamic team with an unparalleled passion for business communication and growth. Louise, like the whole Buy-From team, believe in ethical marketing and love working with brands with purpose. Buy-From is a purpose driven creative agency seeking to work with brands that want sustainable solutions to old problems. We seek to help conscious businesses feel valued, involved and inspired. Buy-From is a dynamic team of experts in social media, Strategy, Graphic Design and PR & Communications.
Louise has been delivering training, webinars and 1-2-1 support for the Marches Growth Hub for several years now and is looking forward to working with businesses looking for a business and marketing boost in 2022.
For more information about Buy-From, visit: https://www.buy-from.com
The Boring Bit
This is a FREE, live, online seminar which you can access via the Zoom platform. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing a link to access the webinar. To join the webinar, click the link that you received in the confirmation email you are sent. Further information can be found here
Details that you provide us with on booking will only be used in connection with this event offered by Marches Growth Hub (the data controller) and its partners, which include the Department for Business, Energy, and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) and event partners. If the business has any question in relation to how the information the business provides, and in particular any personal data, will be processed and disclosed, please email the Marches Growth Hub – Shropshire on [email protected]
Terms and Conditions of Booking
This event is fully funded and free to eligible businesses to attend. We appreciate that sometimes there are good reasons why businesses are unable to attend workshops, however if you are no longer able to turn up, please cancel your ticket through Eventbrite.
We require 48 hours cancellation notice prior to the event (in order for us to offer your space to another business)
Please note that if you do not attend without letting us know, we reserve the right to decline your bookings for future sessions.