Reviewing your International Trade Exhibition Strategy
Please note this is a practical event aimed at North East based businesses interested in trading internationally or wanting to learn more about the service Department for International Trade North East (formerly UKTI North East) provides.
Join the Department for International Trade North East and ProExtra for a free webinar, designed to provide practical advice to help improve your strategy at international exhibitions.
Discover how adapting your exhibition strategy can generate high quality conversations with potential and existing clients. Find out how improving your participation can lead to more sales, despite the impact of Covid-19 on international trade exhibitions & diminishing budgets.
This webinar will include:
• An update on trends around international exhibitions
• Implications of current trends for live events & any business which result from those events
• Inspiration to re-evaluate current international exhibition plans with the practical toolkit to plan for change
• How to critically review budgets to maximise investment
• How to build internal support for & confidence in continued investment in trade events
By the end of the webinar, delegates will understand how to prepare better; implement and evaluate trade exhibition plans to drive a return on investment and subsequent business growth.
Delegates will also be offered the opportunity to have a one to one session with the webinar presenters. Please note places are limited and will be assigned on a first-come first-served basis.
For more information and to register, please click here.
Contact us about Reviewing your International Trade Exhibition Strategy
Or email us direct