Resilience Workshop (Part 1)
What you will need:
• Device to access the zoom session
• Pen and Paper
• Journal/notebook if participants would like to use the sessions to start a journal -(optional)
• What is resilience?
• Thoughts, Feelings and Behaviours
• Who am I? (Activity) – Reflecting on responsibilities
• The Optimist and Pessimist
• What is out of my control? (Activity)
• Strategies to deal with things out of my control
If you meet our charitable criteria and are based within the county of Shropshire our events are free of charge, otherwise charges will be applicable. Please contact us to discuss your eligibility at:
T: 01952 299214
Refunds are only available up to 7 days prior to the course date. If you cancel within 7 days of your course the full fee will not be refundable.
Contact us about Resilience Workshop (Part 1)
Or email us direct