Registration of Interest: Midlands Engine market visit to China International Industry Fair (CIIF)
The Midlands Engine initiative aims to boost economic growth across the Midlands, including through enhanced trade and investment. The Department for International Trade is looking to lead a market visit to this year’s China International Industry Fair (CIIF).
Since its launch in 1999, CIIF has become one of the most influential international industry brand exhibitions in China. A UFI approved event, CIIF is a leading event for manufacturing in China as well as an important window and platform open to the world for international trade, communication and cooperation on industrial scope. Over 2,500 exhibitors and 160,000 trade visitors are expected to attend the event.
Aimed at the industrial products industry, this event showcases products like metal cutting machine tools, metal forming machine tools, special machine tools, numerical control systems, digital readouts, and machine tools, electrical appliances, machine tools, spare parts and auxiliary equipment, abrasives, cutting tools, fixtures and related products.
For more detail about the show visit www.ciif-expo.com
During the visit you can expect to:
• Explore and have an insight into one of the most influential international equipment manufacturing industry brand trade shows in China
• Research market trends and competition from both China and wider global markets
• Learn about the challenges of doing business in China and how to overcome them
• Understand what you need to do increase your chances of success when exhibiting at CIIF
• Participate in the programme of seminars and workshops during CIIF to increase market knowledge and awareness
• Network with buyers and exhibitors to establish new contacts
Please note that this is an indication of the type of activity you can expect to achieve during your time in market.
Some of the key product categories represented at the show are:
The exhibition will comprise of nine theme shows under one roof, including; Metalworking and CNC Machine Tool Show; Industrial Automation Show; Environmental Protection Technology & Equipment Show; Information & Communication Technology Show; Energy Show; New Energy Auto Show; Robotics Show; Scientific & Technological Innovation Show; China Aerospace and Aviation Technology.
Register your interest today:
Futher information will be available in due course, but to receive more information on this visit now please register your interest above, free and without obligation.VISIT SITE