Registering with HMRC and on Companies House
The main focus of this workshop will be to learn how to register onto HMRC and companies house along with how to deregister. This workshop will cover:
- Who are HMRC?
- How to set up as sole trader with HMRC
- When you need to set up as a sole trader?
- Your responsibilities
- Registering your business.
- Limited Companies – & who is companies house?
- SIC codes (Standard Industrial Classification code)
- Taking on Staff to help you
- becoming an employer
- Tax Returns
- How to deregister from HMRC and companies house
If you meet our charitable criteria and are based within the county of Shropshire our events are free of charge, otherwise charges will be applicable. Please contact us to discuss your eligibility at:
T: 01952 299214E: [email protected]
Refunds are only available up to 7 days prior to the course date. If you cancel within 7 days of your course the full fee will not be refundable.
Contact us about Registering with HMRC and on Companies House
Or email us direct