Professionals Partnership (Delivered by Shropshire Chamber)
The purpose of this virtual group is to share knowledge and to encourage collaboration for the economic benefit of all businesses who join in.
The topic for this event is all about returning your business to work – safely.
Aaron & Partners legal teams have been holding regular Q&A webinars on various topics the impact of Lockdown. We’ll bring you an overview of what local businesses want to know about returning to the workplace from a legal and Health & Safety perspective. Covered topics include:
- Returning (or refusing to return) to work from furlough, plus updates on new guidance on 12 June
- Safety in the workplace, refusal to work, working from home, childcare responsibilities
- Mental health in the workplace and Employers duty of care
- Guidance and legislation for safe working in a post-COVID environment including Risk Assessments and HSE Guidance
- The risks of not following the guidance.