Midlands After Hours Networking Events – Trade in Services Networking
The Midlands After Hours Networking Events from the Department for Business & Trade (DBT) will help to facilitate networking opportunities and build your knowledge and best practice in selling your services internationally.
Whether you are an established exporter, or are just looking to get started, join our free series of after hours networking events to learn how to take advantage of the opportunities available and meet with experienced exporters who you can gain top tips from and network within a relaxed setting.
About our Midlands After Hours Networking Events
This series will have a particular focus on trading in Legal Services, Business Consultancy Services and Professional and Financial Tech services, and will take place at selected venues across Birmingham and Nottingham.
Hear from services companies like yours, and government representatives, who will share tips of where to find demand and how to access support freely available from DBT.
- Increase your connections across a range of service sector businesses.
- Connect with a local International Trade adviser and sector advisor for free exporting advice.
- Meet a professional services ‘Export Champion’ and hear their inspiring exporting journey.
- Hear about the different Free Trade Agreements (FTA’s) being negotiated internationally and
- what this means for service businesses.
- Discover the range of free support available from the Department for Business and Trade.
- Enjoy a drink and canapes and network with likeminded professionals from across the industry.
Click the button below for further information and to register.REGISTER
Contact us about Midlands After Hours Networking Events – Trade in Services Networking
Or email us direct