Learn how to Innovate Your Business Model & Stay Ahead of the Competition
Are you looking to grow your small business?
Do you want to develop new products or services that will attract new customers and increase your sales?
In today’s competitive marketplace, it’s more important than ever for small businesses to innovate their business models. Business model innovation is a change in the way a business creates, delivers, and captures value. It can involve changes to the value proposition, the customer segments, the channels, the revenue streams, or the cost structure.
By the end of this workshop, you will have a clear understanding of how to innovate your business model and you will be well on your way to growing your business.
- What is business model innovation?
- Why is business model innovation important for small businesses?
- How to identify opportunities for business model innovation
- How to develop a new business model
- How to implement your new business model
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Define business model innovation
- Explain the importance of business model innovation for small businesses
- Identify opportunities for business model innovation in their own businesses
- Develop a new business model for their business
- Implement their new business model
Who Should Attend
This workshop is ideal for small business owners, entrepreneurs, and anyone who wants to learn how to innovate their business model.
* Please note – Workshops with Stuart Hartley*
On the 31st Jan 2024, there are two workshops being delivered – ‘From Garage to Glory‘ in the morning and ‘Innovate Your Business to Stay Ahead of the Competition’ in the afternoon.
Attendees can choose to book one or both of these sessions.
About the facilitator – Stuart Hartley
Stuart Hartley has over 20 years of experience advising and supporting innovative small businesses to grow. In this time, he has supported well over 600 businesses to innovate and grow by supporting them to develop and launch new products and services, explore and implement new, more efficient and effective business models and enter new markets.
Stuart has also been a management consultant at one of the leading boutique consultancy organisations and spent 7 years working in enterprise and innovation at De Montfort University.REGISTER
Contact us about Learn how to Innovate Your Business Model & Stay Ahead of the Competition
Or email us direct