Industry placements for digital roles – how can they contribute to your workforce development, and what are the practical steps you need to take?
An industry placement is an extended period of structured time that a student spends in your workplace, developing real skills and making a meaningful contribution.
In this interactive and practical 2-hour workshop, you’ll explore what’s involved in offering placements to students, and you’ll start planning, alongside other like-minded employers.
The session will explore:
- What industry placements are
- The resources and staff that that you’ll need to offer industry placements
- What’s involved in hosting the placement – roles, responsibilities and actions
- Ideas, solutions and practice from employers like you
- Tools and support available to help you, including how to access further 1-2-1 free support from our specialist team
Who is the workshop for?
This workshop is for anyone who wants to investigate industry placements in more depth and develop their journey. The content has been designed for HR and learning and development professionals, managers and decision makers.REGISTER
Contact us about Industry placements for digital roles – how can they contribute to your workforce development, and what are the practical steps you need to take?
Or email us direct