Improve your Diversity & Inclusion Marketing Strategy
The Marches Growth Hub Telford has joined forces with a panel of expert consultants called “The Growth Hub Gurus” to deliver a program of virtual workshops to help Marches based businesses thrive in 2021.
This online workshop is for businesses within Telford and Wrekin, Shropshire and Hereford
All business owners need to ask themselves these 3 questions when it comes to marketing:
1. Am I inclusive enough for my diverse customer base?
2. Does my marketing fully represent people from different backgrounds and parts of society?
3. Does my Diversity & Inclusion marketing strategy satisfy my consumers?….. do you have a D&I marketing strategy more to the point!
When it comes to diversity and inclusion in marketing your business, products and services, the process should start with your own teams and work practices as well as your business brand. A D&I strategy that satisfies consumer demand for being more inclusive can provide access to new markets, capture new audiences, enhance brand authenticity, and steal a march on our competitors.If you want to kick-start or brush-up your D&I marketing strategy, join Growth Hub Guru Marina Ibrahim to;
- explore and discuss issues with diversity and inclusivity in business marketing and how to address them,
- learn how to review your business communications and how to recognise unconscious bias,
- take away five practical tips to create an inclusive business culture to represent the true diversity of your talents and your consumer base accurately and authentically
This is a virtual event – you will receive your joining instructions via email by 3pm the day BEFORE the event is due to run (from [email protected] – please check your junk mail) Please contact me by email if you have not received anything by the stated time.
About Marina Ibrahim
Growth-hub Guru Marina Ibrahim is an award-winning Cultural Diversity Expert. A MCIM Chartered Marketer, certified Cultural Agility Coach and Inclusive Mindset Trainer Marina offers insights and useful tips when it comes to diversity and inclusion in marketing and international business communication. From a German-Egyptian background, Marina’s multi-lingual international cultural and marketing experience includes 25 years in marketing & communication, cross-cultural training and coaching in both corporate and SME environments worldwide having worked with and supported professionals, leaders and teams of international organisations including BENTLEY, BP, BMW, DEA, CATERPILLAR, KELLOGG’S, NIKE, PEPSICO with their talent development and diversity strategies.
Terms and Conditions of Booking
This event is fully funded and free to eligible businesses to attend.
We appreciate that sometimes there are good reasons why businesses are unable to attend workshops, however if you are no longer able to turn up, please cancel your ticket through Eventbrite.
We require 48 hours cancellation notice prior to the event (in order for us to offer your space to another business)
Please note that if you do not attend without letting us know, we reserve the right to decline your bookings for future sessions.