Implement a Marketing Strategy that works – event postponed
GROWTH HUB GURU SESSION Our extended team of consultants
Let Hollie help you put a winning marketing strategy together!
During the session you will cover:
• Strategic planning and positioning
- Strategy, structure and business processes
- Competitive market research and analysis Strengths Weaknesses Opportunities Threats (SWOT)
- Identifying your Unique Selling Point (USP)
• Creating your marketing strategy
- Vision and mission statements
- Marketing Strategy formulation programmes, projects, policies
- Transformation strategy implementation and managing change
- Strategic tools and techniques
- Goal setting and creating a personal plan
- Strategy execution how to break it down and get it done
By the end of the course:
• You will have thought about a vision and mission statements for your business
• You will also have analysed your competition and identified your unique selling point to differentiate your offer
• You will have the knowledge on how to create a marketing strategy that you can implement in your business with new ideas and tools
• You will have started a plan with goals that you can measure for success.
Testimonials from Hollies’s sessions:
• ‘Fantastic course, really good fun and very useful.’
• ‘Very helpful course, thank you.’
• ‘Informative, interesting and worthwhile.’
• ‘Interesting and very useful will be changing the way we do things from now on.’
A note about the deliverer:
FraggleWorks is a Shropshire training company with a difference, a non-geeky approach to all of your needs! We have a special interest in small businesses and new business start-ups. We have a passion for working with people helping them to grow as individuals and co-ordinating their entire online strategy and have a huge amount of knowledge in web and social media. We’re based in Telford but regularly work with clients in Shrewsbury, Wolverhampton, Newport, and Bridgnorth.
Terms and conditions of booking
This event is fully funded and free for participants to attend.
We appreciate that sometimes there are good reasons why people are unable to attend workshops, however if you are no longer able to, please cancel your ticket through Eventbrite
We require 48 hours cancellation notice prior to the event (in order for us to offer your space to another business)
Please note that if you do not attend without letting us know, we reserve the right to decline your bookings for future sessions.
Photographs and/or video may be taken at the event. By taking part in the event you grant the event organisers full rights to use the images resulting from the photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for publicity or other purposes. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in printed and online publicity, social media, press releases and funding applications. If you do not wish to be photographed please inform an event organiser.VISIT SITE