How to prepare your rural business to survive and thrive in changing times
Taking your business on a Journey equipping them with an essential resource toolkit to help your business survive and thrive through uncertainty.
The Marches Growth Hub, Harper Adams University and Business Doctors are delivering a practical seminar and workshop that will leave you with information that will allow you to:
- Make key business development decisions
- Understand what support is available for your business
- Understand why and how you should be thinking about business diversification
- Get insight into how other businesses have coped with the pressure of change
Marches Growth Hub support
The Picture so far and what impact Brexit is likely to have on rural business communities
Business diversification – how to plan for it and how this can drive growth
To the audience –
- What do you think Brexit means for your business?
- What are the Opportunities?
- What are the Challenges?
- Where are you potentially Exposed?
- What can we do to best support you through this?
Business Presentation – Shared experiences from regional businesses
Refreshments and networking
You will walk away with a toolkit for Business Growth and being part of this event you will also get information on the research Shropshire Council is developing on the impact of Brexit and how to best prepare.