Help to Grow Management Course: Information Session
Join us for a special online session to receive more information and have your questions answered about the Help to Grow: Management course by Aston Business School’s Centre for Growth.
- The government-backed Help to Grow: Management course is delivered by leading business schools across the UK.
- Businesses can benefit from 50 hours of in-depth training, 1:1 business mentoring, and the opportunity to grow their company, fast.
- Business leaders can take part around existing work commitments and access learning through a blend of online and face-to-face sessions.
- The course covers financial management, strategies for growth and innovation, digital adoption and responsible business practices. It features inspirational business leaders and the opportunity to learn alongside local peers, with access to a national alumni network.
- The 12-week programme is 90% subsidised by the government and is aimed at senior leaders of small and medium businesses.
Outline Agenda: (10.00 – 11.00)
> The Information Session will be delivered via Blackboard. Joining instructions will be provided to all attendees in advance of the session.
> Registration & Networking
> Help to Grow Management presentation
For further information, please contact Christian Byron: [email protected]/0121 204 4034/3225 or register to complete the course with Aston Business School:
Twitter: @AstonGrowth LinkedIn: Aston Centre for Growth #HelptoGrow
Contact us about Help to Grow Management Course: Information Session
Or email us direct