Get Ready for Brexit – Event for Exporters
THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER-SUBSCRIBED AND HAS BEEN CLOSED TO FURTHER SUBSCRIBERS
The Government is accelerating Brexit preparations so that it is ready to leave the EU on 31 October. This is one of a series of DIT events to help you prepare for Brexit.
What will I learn?
You’ll leave the event with a personalised action plan covering:
• paperwork needed to continue exporting
• impact to supply chains
• changes to regulations and contracts
• where to find tariff information, commodity codes and duty rates
• what you might need to speak to customers and employees about
• moving goods across borders
• business travel to the EU
• providing services to EU clients
• how to treat personal data
Who is this event for?
All exporting businesses, particularly those exporting to the EU. There are several events like this running across the country- you can see the full list here.
Please note places are limited and offered on a first come, first serve basis. Registration is required.