Get Creative with Canva
*This event is open to businesses based in Shropshire*
Stand out from the crowd with great images and branded graphics.
Canva is simple-to-use free software that enables anyone to design and download their own images for social media. Once the initial skills are mastered, you can design your own marketing material.
What will be covered in this workshop?
- Discover the great new AI design features
- Learn how to sue Canva’s AI features to create engaging content quickly and easily
- Understand about Magic Words – Canva’s AI feature
- Learn top tips and tricks to help you get the most out of Canva’s AI
- Stand out from the crowd with great images and branded graphics
- Search for, use and adapt templates and add/change text, fonts and colours.
- Search for images, upload and add your own images.
- Do simple editing and downloading
- Use and create backgrounds and effects
Use shapes, frames and grids, adding animation
Who is it for?
Shropshire business owners and managers, Entrepreneurs, SME’s both Business2Business, Business2Customer, not for profits and charities.
About the facilitator
Kim Gilmour is a freelance marketing consultant specialising in helping Shropshire small businesses to get more visible online with blogging, articles, social media content and images. She also trains one-to-one on Canva, LinkedIn, Social Media Marketing Skills and Facebook for Business.REGISTER
Contact us about Get Creative with Canva
Or email us direct