Germany Export Insight Programme
Discover what it takes to succeed in these fiercely competitive sectors of this mature market and how our experts feel your product shapes up. Germany is the world’s fourth biggest economy, a global leader in advanced engineering, machinery and equipment manufacture and the West Midlands second biggest export market. Key future technologies include electronics, robotics, materials, and software and hot sub sectors at present include 3D printing (additive manufacturing) and AI-robotics, lean /green manufacturing, bio and medical tech, automotive/mobility innovation…
The programme comprises:
- June 23rd: Introductory webinar outlining the programme and alerting you to current trends and opportunities in the sectors and key requirements for success in the German market.
- July 6th: Join our highly regarded Virtual Pitching Workshop with Mike Kelly to hone your skills.
- July 2nd: What German customers expect – how to create interest and be successful – a webinar with insights from DIT West Midlands Culture and Communications Adviser Gerti Willis – herself a German national – and Bill Smith, DIT Midlands Specialist Adviser – Advanced Manufacturing Sector, who spent many years working with and for German machine tool and manufacturing firms.
- July 5th- 13th: Opportunity for a 1-1 consultation with Gerti and / or Bill – timing by mutual agreement.
- July 14th: Digital Dragons’ Den – a chance to pitch your product/service to our hand-picked panel of German sector specialists and business support experts who will give bespoke advice and feedback – live and through written follow up. Where possible we will refer you to at least one key decision-maker as well as to other useful commercial or advisory contacts to help you further. This isn’t a Meet the Buyer event, but further chargeable support to that end will be available for companies the Dragons feel have a competitive value proposition.
Please note – there are only 10 places available and participants must be ERDF eligible to join the programme.VISIT SITE