Finding opportunities in the renewable energy sector supply chain
Are you a traditional supplier into the fossil fuel energy sector? Do you provide goods and services for the energy, oil & gas industries? Are you a producer of renewable energy goods and services?
If so, this event is for you…
At the end of last year, December 2020, the Prime Minister announced, “an end to the UK Government’s direct support for the fossil fuel energy sector overseas”.
What does this mean for your company in the fossil fuel energy sector and oil & gas supply chain? How might this impact the export support for your oil & gas sector goods and services? What are your options and how can you benefit from export support for clean, green and renewable energy?
Join the Department for International Trade team in the Black Country, along with other industry specialists, to explore and learn about:
- Green growth opportunities for your company
- Support to help your business transition into the renewable energy market
- How to diversify operations and position your business to take advantage of the opportunities in the renewable energy markets
- Discuss the challenges in making the transition to supply the renewable energy market – what has stopped you from doing so in the past
- How to access Government support for exports in the renewable energy sector
14th July 2021 | 11:00-12:00 BST
11:00 – 11:05 | Welcome and Introduction – DIT Advisers
11:05 – 11:25 | Understanding the Cluster – Offshore Wind Growth Partnership
11:25 – 11:35 | Offshore Wind Developer Perspective – RWE UK
11:35 – 11:50 | Case Studies of UK Companies Transitioning
11:50 – 12:00 | UKEF Support – UK Export Finance
Q&A with Panel to Follow
Contact us about Finding opportunities in the renewable energy sector supply chain
Or email us direct