Energy: Navigating the Market and Delivering Resilience
Practical guidance and best practice insight from experts on how to navigate the current energy market and deliver resilience for business.
The energy market has seen dramatic changes over the past twelve months. With rising energy costs and geopolitical influences alongside the impacts of COVID-19, managing energy has been very difficult for businesses across the UK.
This online event is brought to you by Make UK in partnership with Enterprise Telford team at the Telford & Wrekin Council, for all size and sector of businesses in the area. Providing expert insight into how to navigate the current energy market, hear from an organisation share best practice and the funded supports available to your business in delivering long term resilience and sustainability.
Outline of the session:
- 11:30 – Make UK, The Manufacturers Organisation and Enterprise Telford Team, Welcome
- 11:35 – Inspired Energy – Market Update, Dan Hulme, Head of Accounts
- 11:50 – Marches Renewable Energy Grant, Tim Yair, Principal Net Zero Project Officer – Based in the Marches, Midlands Net Zero Hub
- 12:05 – Business Best Practice – TBC
- 12:20 – Telford Energy Cluster, Ian Wykes Team Leader – Climate Change & Sustainability Communities, Customer & Commercial Services
- Telford & Wrekin Council
- 12:35 – AOB – Make UK
- 12:45 – Close
Attend this event to understand…the energy market and what steps you can take to prepare for increased energy costs.
Ideally suited for… business leaders and those responsible for managing energy within organisations located in the borough of Telford & Wrekin.
The event will be held via Zoom and the link will be sent out to delegates upon registration. Make UK reserves the right to prioritise bookings for members and manufacturers. All delegates registered will receive a recording and a copy of the presentations.
To register click the link.REGISTER
Contact us about <strong>Energy: Navigating the Market and Delivering Resilience</strong>
Or email us direct