E-Commerce Exporters: Getting your Goods to Market
Are you an e-commerce exporter seeking guidance on building a successful international trade strategy and getting your goods to market? Register your interest to attend one of our upcoming workshop’s.
This workshop will focus on export procedures for e-commerce exporters – those typically shipping B2C consignments via post or parcel delivery. The workshop will include information on the new IOSS scheme Import One Stop Shop for E-commerce sellers.
Some of the key topics covered in the workshop include:
• Receiving the order and the sales contract
• Identifying the importance of Incoterms
• Paperwork and documentation required for export
• Dealing with customs processes at export and import
• How to handle taxes and duties
• How to handle low value consignments
• Customs compliance and regulatory issues
The workshop will only run on the two selected dates, therefore, in order to avoid disappointment, register today. Following the sessions, delegates will be given the opportunity to access a 1:1 session with the trainer to discuss any specific areas or to simply re-cap on particular topics. Please see avaiable dates below:VISIT SITE