DIT Commonwealth Market Awareness Webinars (Nigeria)
The Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games will be the biggest sporting and cultural event to be staged in the UK for a decade, and it will be the largest event ever held in the West Midlands region.
To continue the successes of the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games and the collaboration and spirit shown throughout the games and accompanied Business & Tourism Programme, The Department for International Trade will be hosting a series of Market Awareness Webinars to highlight the business and exporting opportunities across a range of Commonwealth Markets.
In the second series of 1-hour webinars we will be taking further deep dives into a range of Commonwealth Markets.
We will be focusing on the following:-
- The Commonwealth Opportunity with the Commonwealth Secretariat – 6th September 10am-11am
- Nigeria – 6th September 11am-12pm
- Australia – 7th September 9am-10am
- Malaysia – 14th September 9am-10am
- Singapore – 21st September 9am-10am
These sessions will include:-
- Market Opportunities Panel Discussion
- Overview of specific sector opportunities and how businesses can get involved
- Logistics & Access to Market
- Inspiring Trade Success Story with a UK Business