Delivering Disability Equality through Small Businesses
Find out what you can implement immediately within your business, workforce and planning processes to maximise opportunities for disabled people as valued colleagues and customers.
Join FSB and our panel of expert speakers for our “Delivering Disability Equality Through Small Businesses” webinar. During this 90 minute, FREE session, you will learn more about:
- The challenges and opportunities facing disabled people and the small businesses they interact with
- Examples of best practice and what is being done by small businesses already
- Setting up a business as a disabled person
- Readily-available technology solutions that can help disabled colleagues and customers
- The Purple Tuesday Initiative (2 November) – improving the customer experience for disabled people, by increasing awareness of their value and needs as customers.