Communicating Sustainability: Telling your story & engaging with stakeholders
There are lots of reasons to tell people about what you’re doing to make your business more sustainable. Some of the benefits are:
- Raising awareness that you’re a sustainable business
- Letting your employees know what is expected of them
- Making it easier to attract and retain high quality employees
- Building customer loyalty
- Creating opportunities to sell more to existing customers or encourage them to stay longer
- Encouraging customers to change their behaviour to help you meet your targets
- Attracting new customers
- Attracting investment
- Supercharging your reputation
Join Anna Bright (Chief Executive) and Amanda Campbell (Associate) at Sustainability West Midlands to find out how you can communicate your sustainability performance more effectively, and engage with your stakeholders.
Amanda has influenced a more sustainable approach to business for over 25 years. She has helped shape, communicate and embed strategies and chart paths through complex problems. Amanda has provided communications and sustainability advice at a strategic and operational level across the full spectrum of issues faced by companies including corporate and internal communications, culture change and organisational transformation.
The session will be informal and feature real examples from businesses leading the way. You’ll have the opportunity to put your questions to the speakers and engage in discussion.REGISTER
Contact us about Communicating Sustainability: Telling your story & engaging with stakeholders
Or email us direct