Commonwealth Market Awareness Webinars – Now Live!
Join us on 22nd June from 2pm-3pm where we are kicking off the series with an exclusive insight into the Canadian market.
It is just 2 months until the Commonwealth Games comes to Birmingham! Taking place from the 28th July to the 8th August, it’s set to be one of the biggest sporting events to ever come to the region.
To celebrate the long history of the Commonwealth, the Department for International Trade will be hosting a series of 1-hour webinars over the next few months. The webinars will highlight the benefits of exporting to these nations, providing you with the best tips and insights to ensure you are market ready…
In 2020 UK Exports to the Commonwealth were worth £56.3 billion. As the UK’s trade relationship with the rest of the world continues to develop this presents massive opportunities to UK Businesses.
Up first we’ll hear exclusive insights on the following markets…
- Canada – 22nd June, 14.00-15.00pm
- Malta – 7th July, 10.00-11.00am
- South Africa – 14th July, 10.00-11.00am
- Pakistan – 21st July, 10.00-11.00am
What to Expect…
- Overview from Senior Market Dignitary
- Market Trends and Trade Opportunities
- Subsectors of Interest in the Market
- Exporting Success Stories
- Potential Barriers to Export
If you have any queries, please contact the events team on:REGISTER