Published: April 7th, 2021
Companies across Herefordshire are being urged to showcase their business in one of the region’s biggest award schemes.
Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce has launched its 2021 Chamber Business Awards ahead of a planned black-tie event in September.The Chamber is encouraging entries from all businesses in the two counties, whether they are members of the organisation or not.
Entries are free for both members and non-members and companies have until May 28 to beat the deadline by submitting their applications through the new online award entries portal.
A face-to-face ceremony is due to take place on Thursday 2 September at the Worcester Arena in line with government guidance, sponsored by Folk2Folk.
Sharon Smith, Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce Chief Executive, said: “After the past 12 months that businesses have endured it has never been more important to spotlight your success and celebrate what your organisation has done over the past year.
“The Chamber Business Awards 2021 will give your organisation the opportunity for hard work to be recognised and rewarded in one of our many categories available.
“I encourage your business to consider submitting entries for at least 1 category. We cannot wait to hear of the success that you and other businesses have had during the last year and we are even more excited, all being well, to welcome successful nominees to the black-tie event in September.”
There are a bumper 15 categories available to enter, higher than previous years, all category winners will be then entered into the grand prize of the Business of The Year Award, sponsored by Folk2Folk.
Categories for the 2021 awards include:
- Best Use of Technology – sponsored by TechTeam
- Employer of the Year – sponsored by University of Worcester
- Excellence in Customer Service – sponsored by AirProducts
- Excellence in Innovation – sponsored by Malvern Hills Science Park
- Excellence in Professional Services – sponsored by Worcestershire Council
- Exporter of the Year – sponsored by Malvern Panalytical
- Health & Wellbeing in the Work Place – sponsored by Cargill Protein Europe
- High Growth Business of the Year – sponsored by EBC Group
- Manufacturer of the Year – sponsored by OGL Computers
- Micro Business of the Year – sponsored by Worcester Business Central
- Most Promising New Business of the Year – sponsored by mfg Solicitors
- Small Business of the Year – sponsored by Orchard Valley Foods Limited
- Family Business of the Year – sponsored by Harrison Clark Rickerbys
- Excellence in Sustainability – sponsored by Business Energy Efficiency Programme
- Commitment to the Community – sponsored by Sanctuary Group
For further information or details of how to enter visit www.hwchamber.co.uk/events/business-awards.