Manufacturing Growth Programme
The Manufacturing Growth Programme (MGP) drives growth in local economic by supporting SME Manufacturers to grow by identifying, understanding and removing barriers to growth.
Support tailored to your manufacturing SME business including:
· A dedicated, experienced, Manufacturing Growth Manager will provide on-going support
· A comprehensive business diagnostic tool specifically designed for manufacturers - GROWTHmapper
· Identify opportunities and create plans for growth and improvement
· Work with the best external experts to implement those plans
· Coverup to 43 % of the cost of implementing an improvement project
(Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin)
· Connect to wider support to maximise opportunities for growth
For more information: click here
For more information on the types of project the programme can support: click here
The Marches & Worcestershire
Catherine is a practiced business consultant having worked directly with business owners and senior management teams to provide strategic guidance and deliver practical business solutions. Having worked with many SME manufacturers across a diverse urban/rural geography and through running her own business, Catherine understands and appreciates the issues business owners face and can quickly build confidence with clients allowing them to fully explore their business challenges.
A strategic business communicator with a proven ability to exploit commercial opportunities with a Masters in Business Administration (MBA). Catherine is also married with two boys and two cats, loves good food and drink, holidays, snow and sun.