Your Gateway To Business Support Call Freephone 0800 998 1098 or

Business Support Finder

Options Menu

Refine your selection:

View all >

Support Type

Location

Note: For the purposes of our support finder, your location is the Local Authority that you pay/will be paying business rates to.

Sector

Business Type

Business Size

Contact the National
Business Support Helpline
for further support

Freephone 0800 998 1098

Call between Monday and Friday, 9am-5pm or e-mail us.

Exporting is GREAT- Exporting Guide

If your business can succeed in the UK then it probably can overseas. The UK accounts for 4% of global GDP. That leaves 96% of the world to aim for. Discover more reasons you should be exporting now

Trading abroad can boost your profile, credibility and bottom line. International markets offer you access to new customers, revenue and ideas. They also help you spread your business risk, increase the lifespan of your products and services and secure economies of scale not possible at home. 

Once registered, companies can promote their goods and services to international buyers, search hundreds of export opportunities and access preferential deals that we have negotiated with online marketplaces. 

For more information: click here