You may be able to get Horizon 2020 funding for projects which:
- involve ground breaking research or new technologies
- improve research training and development, or research infrastructure
- create growth in sectors like advanced manufacturing, materials, biotechnology, information and communication technology, nanotechnology and space
- increase private investment in research
- respond to challenges like climate change, food security or healthcare for an ageing population
Small or medium sized companies (SMEs) can also get help from a coach or mentor, eg to improve management skills, create a marketing strategy or raise finance.
For more information: click here