Pitching and Winning Business Internationally
19th May, 2021 9:30am to 12:30pm
The difference between a good and a great pitch or presentation is down to delivery. If you can't inspire the room, you won't be memorable. This practical session with pitching coach, Mike Kelly, will empower participants give virtual pitching their best shot and to enter the export market with far greater confidence.
You will learn:
- The 3 key techniques to consider when delivering a presentation
- How good pacing, pausing and emphasis with your speech can transform a pitch
- How to structure your content to grab and keep your audiences attention
- The use of storytelling to engage with your audience
- Cross-cultural differences to consider when pitching internationally
Eligibility and Registration:
ERDF support is subject to eligibility criteria – SMEs wanting to access this support must first confirm their eligibility by completing an SME Declaration Form.
Register your interest in attending this session here.