World Day for Safety and Health at Work - Shropshire Chamber of Commerce
28th April, 2021 9:30am to 10:15am
Listed under: Shropshire
This presentation, being delivered on World Day for Safety and Health at Work 2021 (28th April) is aimed at giving you information and background on what H&S is all about, how it affects us all and how we can all do our bit. Covering;
- What is Health & Safety and what does it mean to me?
- Who is responsible and what is expected of us?
- How do we best manage the balance between the systems and the behavioural safety aspects – Plan, Do, Check, Act!
- What happens when things go wrong? Let's talk accidents and ill-health.
- The benefits to well managed H&S in the workplace!
Health and Safety should not be scary or complicated – we hope today offers you reassurance and guidance.
For more information and to register, please click here.