WEBINAR: Virtual Masterclass Series - Pitching and Winning Business Internationally
22nd April, 2021 1:00pm to 4:00pm
The difference between a good and a great pitch or presentation is down to delivery. If you can't inspire the room, you won't be memorable. This practical session with pitching coach, Mike Kelly, will empower participants give virtual pitching their best shot and to enter the export market with far greater confidence.
You will learn:
- The 3 key techniques to consider when delivering a presentation
- How good pacing, pausing and emphasis with your speech can transform a pitch
- How to structure your content to grab and keep your audiences attention
- The use of storytelling to engage with your audience
- Cross-cultural differences to consider when pitching internationally
Due to the tailored and interactive format of this session, places are limited to a maximum of 12 delegates, 1 representative per company only.
This workshop is delivered in partnership with the Enhanced Export Growth Project which is an ERDF funded project and is available to businesses working with a DIT Export Academy Adviser and is subject to SME eligibility criteria. If you do not already have an allocated adviser you will be contacted in advance to confirm your eligibility and you will be asked to complete an SME Declaration Form.
Registering your interest:
Each link below will connect you to a booking page where you can find out more and register your interest to join...
- 4th March
- 17th March
- 7th April
- 22nd April
For more information and to register, please click here.