Virtual masterclass to create an international marketing strategy
22nd September, 2020 9:30am to 12:30pm
Join this virtual half-day masterclass hosted by The Enhanced Export Growth Project in partnership with Marches Growth Hub covering the fundamental stages of building and developing your digital marketing strategy for international trade. This masterclass will give you the knowledge to build a solid foundation to your international marketing plan.
Areas that will be covered include:
- Website internationalisation
- SEO & Content Marketing
- International Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Data and Analytical Tools
- Interactive Digital Workshop tailored to your needs
- Understand how to develop an effective international marketing strategy
- Understand the different elements of international marketing and e-marketplaces
- Post-Workshop 1:1 support from our Digital Marketing Specialist
Registering your interest:
Due to the tailored and interactive format of this session, places are limited to a maximum of 8 delegates, 1 representative per company only.
To register your interest please click here.
Successful organisations will be required to complete a pre-masterclass questionnaire. It is essential this information is submitted as it will form the basis of the content which will be delivered during the session.