WEBINAR Join the Department for International Trade at Soccerex Connected 2020
22nd September, 2020 10:00am to 4:30pm
Need help sourcing and managing international partners for your UK business?
Why should you join this virtual event?
International agents and distributors can be a great way to build a profitable, sustainable and scalable global business. But with the added complexity of Coronavirus (COVID-19), finding, selecting and managing international partners presents a new series of challenges and potential high-risks for many SMEs.
If you are feeling overwhelmed with sourcing, negotiating or monitoring international partners and need guidance on contracts, payments, operations or more, this virtual event is for you.
This free interactive event will effectively help you profile, identify and manage overseas agents and distributors with expert guidance. You will work through real-life challenges faced by SMEs, with tips on how to avoid common pitfalls, and hear the steps required to optimise your approach.
What will you learn?
- How to approach the partner selection process step-by-step
- How to pitch to potential partners overseas
- Creating a written profile of requirements
- The key element your agreement needs to cover & COVID-19 considerations
- Approaching challenging contractual issues
- How to agree, monitor and review targets
- Strategies for building trust & strengthening these vital relationships
- Address your pain points with live interactive Q&As