Leading to Grow - FREE business support programme for West Midlands micro-businesses
31st March, 2020
University of Birmigham or Aston Business School
Registrations are still taking place for a cutting-edge business support programme provided by Aston Business School and University of Birmingham.
Leading to Grow is designed to encourage and support micro-businesses to review their current business model and adopt productive digital technologies.
Whether you use high-end digital technology day in day out, still have your receipts in a shoebox or your know-how is somewhere in between, Leading to Grow could be for you!
What is Leading to Grow?
Leading to Grow is an expert-led half-day workshops taking place 23rd, 30th and 31st of March, 2020. As a result of the programme, businesses will be provided with:
- Professional advice on the management practices required to lead the adoption of digital technologies and stimulate growth
- An impartial overview from industry-leading experts on the new technologies proven to help businesses grow
- A peer-learning environment and input from successful business leaders based in the West Midlands
- The opportunity to receive further one-to-one tailored support
Benefits of taking part:
Leading to Grow businesses will benefit from:
- Innovative digital insights provided by experienced advisors
- Less time away from work – a half-day investment of time for Leading to Grow could put your microbusiness years ahead of its competition
- A free of charge business programme
- Being a part of a leading programme delivered by business school experts who have accreditation from the Small Business Charter - a national accreditation awarded by small businesses to business schools who excel in supporting small businesses, student enterprise, and the local economy
- Tailored support specific to the size of the business
- Access to a network of small business leaders who are focused on growth
Find out more about what Leading to Grow can do for your micro business here
To join the Leading to Grow Programme, your business must:
- Be a formally registered business (i.e. the business must have a VAT number, or PAYE number, or Companies house registration)
- Have a trading history of three or more years
- Employ between 1 and 9 people
- Not have participated in any other business school programme targeted at raising productivity within the last 12 months
Don't let your competitors get there before you, embrace the technology you require for business growth now!
CLICK HERE (it takes a few minutes)