Your business journey to Net Zero
26th March, 2020 10:00am to 4:30pm
China Hall, Stoke-on-Trent
The ‘Your business journey to Net Zero’ event, organised in conjunction between the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy and Keele University, will help provide information for businesses who want to make their journey to Net Zero emissions.
A BEIS Minister is expected to open the event, followed by sessions from key leading organisations about how to get to Net Zero emissions by 2050.
There will be a mixture of exhibition market stalls and surgeries to help businesses take action and understand the opportunities.
The aims of the event are to:
- increase business awareness of their carbon impact;
- demonstrate case studies where businesses have already taken action;
- showcase the economic opportunities of the transition to Net Zero;
- encourage commitments to reduce emissions in the lead up to COP26 in November.
This event will be split into a morning and an afternoon session. Between the sessions there will be an opportunity for networking – with a low carbon lunch available.
Organisations expected to be there so far (in alphabetical order) include:
- BOC Limited
- Business in the Community
- Clean Growth UK
- Federation of Small Businesses
- JCB (J C Bamford Excavators Ltd)
- Keele University
- Lloyds Banking Group
- Smart Energy GB
- Staffordshire Business & Environment Network (SBEN)
Others to be confirmed shortly.
If you are an organisation or business that would like to exhibit please contact email@example.com
More details to follow shortly.