Getting Started with PowerPoint
25th February, 2020 9:30am to 3:00pm
Telford Business Solutions Centre, University of Wolverhampton Shifnal Road Priorslee, Telford TF2 9NN
Listed under: Telford & Wrekin
Do you want to learn the basic techniques in the use of presentation software? This Level 1 workshop will help you learn all the main features of using PowerPoint to create professional looking presentations for your business. Areas covered include:
• Examine diﬀerent slide layouts
• Entering and editing text
• Applying animation to slide objects
• Insert video and audio onto slides
• Running a slide show
• Complete Level 1 assessment of skills to satisfy Level 1 standards, with City & Guilds certification on successful completion.
Eligibility criteria applies - please contact Stuart to discuss before booking.
Tel: 07814 028851