Getting Started With Excel Workshop
15th January, 2020 9:30am to 2:30pm
Marches Growth Hub Shropshire. Shropshire Food Enterprise Centre Battlefield Shrewsbury SY1 3TG
Listed under: Shropshire
Are you struggling to get to grips with some of the basics of using Excel? This workshop will give you the Level 1 skills and confidence to make a good start into using the spreadsheet software for business.
· Techniques for entering and editing data
· Creating standard formulae for calculations
· Copying a formula and moving cell contents
· Totalling column and row values using AutoSum
· Learn more basic functions to meet calculation requirements
· Adjusting column widths and row height
· Inserting columns and rows
· Inserting images
· Inserting additional worksheets
· Applying a range of formatting to a worksheet, font style, size, font colour, back-fill colour, borders and shading, alignment of data.
· Using Format Painter speed formatting
· Preparing worksheets for printing, scaling, using page break preview
· Creating a range of standard charts
· Enhance how the chart looks by applying a range of formatting.
· Practice session covering all skills and techniques at Level 1 spreadsheet standards.
· Complete Level 1 assessment of skills to satisfy Level 1 criteria standards, with City & Guilds certification on successful completion.
For more information and to register, please contact email@example.com or 07814 028851