Implementing a Marketing Strategy that really works! With Hollie Whittles - FraggleWorks
17th September, 2019 9:15am to 12:15pm
Marches Growth Hub , Telford & Wrekin SB Building, Building & Technology Centre University of Wolverhampton Innovation Campus Shifnal Road TF2 9NN
Listed under: Telford & Wrekin
Implementing a Marketing Strategy that really works!
With Hollie Whittles - FraggleWorks
We will cover:
• Strategic planning and positioning
- Strategy, structure and business processes
- Competitive market research and analysis – Strengths Weaknesses Opportunities Threats (SWOT)
- Identifying your Unique Selling Point (USP)
• Creating your marketing strategy
- Vision and mission statements
- Marketing Strategy formulation – programmes, projects, policies
- Transformation – strategy implementation and managing change
- Strategic tools and techniques
- Goal setting and creating a personal plan
- Strategy execution – how to break it down and get it done
By the end of the course:
• You will have thought about a vision and mission statements for your business
• You will also have analysed your competition and identified your unique selling point to differentiate your offer
• You will have the knowledge on how to create a marketing strategy that you can implement in your business with new ideas and tools
• You will have started a plan with goals that you can measure for success.
Testimonials from Hollies's sessions:
• "Fantastic course, really good fun and very useful."
• "Very helpful course, thank you."
• "Informative, interesting and worthwhile."
• "Interesting and very useful – will be changing the way we do things from now on."
Registration 8.50am Session starts 9.15am
To find out more and to register, please click here.