DIY Digital Marketing for Businesses!
18th September, 2019 9:15am to 12:15pm
University Centre Shrewsbury, Shrewsbury
*Open to SMEs only*
The Marches Growth Hub Shropshire are pleased to be working in partnership with InSynch to bring you this morning workshop.
A punchy session packed with tips and techniques along with a strategic approach for using Digital Marketing to achieve business goals.
Who should attend
A must attend event for anyone looking to use any form of Digital Marketing to connect with customers.
Delivered by Eddy Webb from InSynch
“We work with businesses every day, using digital marketing to deliver measurable results. These sessions are so popular because they are based on our knowledge of what works and what doesn’t. We impart our real world experience and our trade secrets, leaving delegates buzzing with ideas!”
Subjects covered include:
Digital Marketing Strategy
- Joining it all together – A digital marketing blueprint for success
- How to measure what works. Do more of what works and less of what doesn’t
- How to double the business your Website generates, without increasing traffic
- Find out the optimum times for your campaigns
- See your website in a new light – get it working for you
- Five simple steps to getting found on search engines
- Getting higher up the Google listings
- How to find exactly what your customers are searching for
- How to do it and how to do it better
- Simple tips that will double the business you get from Emails
- Create automated and effortless campaigns
- Stop chasing likes, focus on reach
- How remarketing works for as little as £1 per day
- So much more than clicking “Boost Post”!
- How to see exactly how much business every post generates
- Resist the temptation to ‘Sell’ to your customers
- Build relationships by informing and entertaining with useful content”
Comments from delegates at our Digital Marketing Events
"The course was actually the best I've been on with the Marches Growth Hub. I have lots of things to look at, including ideas to make sure our SEO team and web developers are on track, which is great!"
“Fascinating!! A real ‘wake up call’. I now realise what resources are available and how important it is to use them”
“Really good. Informative, friendly, understandable” – Jessica Howley – Social Telecoms
“Very thorough presentation & useful for many reasons in planning my strategy” – Brian Foster – Info Quick
The boring bit
Photographs and/or video may be taken at the event. By taking part in the event you grant the event organisers full rights to use the images resulting from the photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for publicity or other purposes. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in printed and online publicity, social media, press releases and funding applications. If you do not wish to be photographed please inform an event organiser.
Terms and Conditions of Booking
We appreciate that sometimes there are good reasons why people can’t attend workshops, so if you’re no longer able to make it, please cancel your ticket through Eventbrite and/or let us know as soon as possible (at least 48 hours prior to the event). In order for us to offer your space to another business. This also helps us to save public money by organising, managing and allocating the right quantity of resources in advance according to the number of people registered.
Please note that if you do not attend without letting us know then we may have to decline your bookings for future sessions.
Details that you provide us with on booking will only be used in connection with this event offered by Marches Growth Hub (the data controller) and its partners, which include the Department for Business Innovation and Skills (BIS) and event partners. If the business has any question in relation to how the information the business provides, and in particular any personal data, will be processed and disclosed, please email the Marches Growth Hub – Shropshire on email@example.com