GETTING EFFICIENT WITH EXCEL SPREADSHEETS WORKSHOP
31st July, 2019 9:30am to 3:30pm
Marches Growth Hub Shropshire
Listed under: Shropshire
Do you want to learn the main features of using Excel efficiently for business? This workshop will give you the Level 2 skills and confidence to create a range of formulae and functions and analyse your data using a variety of methods.
· Using brackets in a formula
· Fixing a cell reference in a formula
· Combining and linking data across worksheets
· Using a range of statistical functions
· Filtering and sorting data
· Using the IF function
· Using the VLookup function
· Using a Pivot Table and Pivot Chart
· Creating custom charts and formatting
· Preparing worksheets for printing, scaling, using page break preview
· Practice session covering all skills and techniques at Level 2 spreadsheet standards.
· Complete Level 2 assessment of skills to satisfy Level 2 criteria standards, with City & Guilds certification on successful completion.
For more information and to register, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org