HSE and HMRC working together for you - growing your business
13th February, 2019 2:00pm to 1:00pm
Find answers to typical questions for growing businesses on health and safety and taking on new employees in this live webinar.
As your business starts to grow and you take on more employees or move premises you'll face new issues and concerns. HMRC and the Health and Safety Executive are working together to deliver a monthly live webinar about the typical situations you are likely to face. The webinar consists of two presentations, the first from HSE and the second from HMRC which signpost the tools and guidance available to small businesses and also includes a fictional case study to show how they work in practice. It looks at some of the questions you may have and guides you through the answers.
Some of the topics that will be included in the webinar
- Recording your risk assessment and health and safety policy
- Competent person
- Employer Liability Compulsory Insurance
- Different types of workers
- Health and safety law poster
Who should attend?
- Those running a small or medium-sized business that is growing
- safety representatives
- those with an interest in health and safety