Businesses urged to enter Go:Tech awards
The Hub News Team | 25.9.20
Businesses across the Marches are being urged to enter this year's Go:Tech awards – celebrating innovation across the country.
The Go:Tech Awards celebrate businesses and entrepreneurs leading the way in technology and innovation.
Categories up for grabs include:
· Best Mobile Technology Award
· Best Use of Big Data
· Clean Tech Awards
· AI / Machine Learning Award
· Best Use of VR / AR Award
· Most Innovative Use of Software or Cloud Technology
· 5G Innovator of the Year
· IT / Telecoms Support Award
· Tech Dealmaker of the year
· Tech Entrepreneur of the Year
· FinTech Business of the Year
· BioTech Business of the Year
· Best Tech Start Up Business Award
· Covid-19 Business Hero category
· Incubator or accelerator of the Year
This year's event – backed by Business Leader magazine – has been rescheduled as a result of the coronavirus restrictions and follows a different timetable to previous years.
Entries will now close on October 16 with judging taking place 'virtually' or in person where safe to do so from November to January 2021.
Finalists will then be announced before the awards ceremony is held in April 2021.
A spokesman said: "To bring you this event, we've collaborated with some of the country's leading university technology departments, business incubators, and independent tech associations.
"Our categories and judges have been carefully chosen to showcase and evaluate a cross section of the nation's greatest innovators – from daring start-ups to established thought leaders.
"From the CleanTech pioneers and tech start-ups, to the advanced engineering giants – the awards have been carefully structured to showcase businesses of all sizes across the whole of the UK."