Pride in the High Street is a £1m scheme to support projects based in the high street and/or local centres of Dawley, Donnington, Hadley, Ironbridge, Madeley, Newport, Oakengates, St Georges and Wellington.
As a business based in one of these centres, you could be eligible to receive fully funded business support.
- High Street Excellence with specific modules offered in Hospitality, Retail and Service.
- Being Big in your Community - Be an asset to your community - be 'more than a store'
- Locally Social- making the most of social media to engage customers and grow sales.
- Business Start Up - for new businesses.
- Retail Sustainability - Boosting your business.
- It's Just Window Dressing - Great visual presentation, both outside and in, is one of the cornerstones of effective retailing.
- Market Testing - Market Research support tailored to your business.
- Harness TripAdvisor and airbnb - Managing the power of the online review.
- Successful Selling - Understanding and helping customers with buying decisions without a hard sell