Information on business rates and cash grants.
- NEW: The Local Restrictions Support Grant (LRSG) supports businesses required to close due to COVID-19 lockdown restrictions imposed by the government. Following the announcement of the new national lockdown from January 5, businesses required to close in England due to local or national restrictions will be eligible for the following:
- £4,000 for businesses with a rateable value of £15,000 or under
- £6,000 for businesses with a rateable value between £15,000 and £51,000
- £9,000 for businesses with a rateable value of over £51,000
- The Government has allocated extra funding to local authorities for a discretionary grant scheme to help those businesses which may have fallen through the cracks of the existing funding support. You need to apply to the local authority where your business is based. Find out more here
- The 100% business rates holiday for the next 12 months announced in the Budget has been extended to cover all retail, hospitality and leisure businesses in England - not just those up to £51k Rateable Value.
The one-off top-ups will be granted to closed businesses as follows:
- A £25,000 cash grant was available to retail, hospitality and leisure businesses in smaller premises, with a Rateable Value below £51k for the first national lockdown. If you have not received this and believe you are eligible, you need to contact the local authority to which you pay your business rates.
- If you do not pay business rates, latest information on support for you is here.
15 January New rules for #business with Europe are here. If you're looking for #support and #advice for your #business at th… https://t.co/xpvoApDLMl
15 January Are you considering using #cloud-based #payroll software? Join a webinar on Jan 19 and see if it is the right pa… https://t.co/jxaV0Vg4Vq